Online Application Instructions for Incoming and Current JD Students:
- To start your online application Click here
- Click on the option that says "Not Registered Yet? Create An Account.”
- Fill out all required fields on the account creation page. For Academic Level , choose Masters. For Program Applying For, choose JD/MA International Affairs.
- Once your account is created, go back to the application portal and log in using your new login credentials.
- Once logged in, complete the one-page JDMA application form from there on. The application fee should automatically be waived but if there's an issue, contact SIS.
For questions about this online form, please contact SIS Graduate Admissions Office at (202) 885-1646 or firstname.lastname@example.org.