Support American University Washington College of Law

“I look forward to the future of AUWCL, and hope you will continue to be right by my side as we embark on this transformative period together. I am eager to meet you at one of our many upcoming alumni events to learn about your vision for our vibrant community’s next chapter. Until then, I ask that you show your support of the law school and the direction we are headed by being involved: making a gift, hiring a student, mentoring a young alum, being present in the life of AUWCL. Let us work together to reinvigorate this important institution."

•  Dean Camille Nelson

Naming opportunities at the Tenley Campus and endowed scholarships begin at $50,000 and can be paid over a period of five years. To discuss making a gift at this level, please contact Randall Sawyer, Assistant Dean, External Relations at (202) 274-4054 or rsawyer@wcl.american.edu. All gifts to American University Washington College of Law make a difference and count toward our campaign. Thank you for supporting AUWCL this year, and every year.

Make A Gift Today

All gifts to American University Washington College of Law make a difference and count toward our campaign.

Donate Here

THIS MOMENT Campaign Initiatives