Accessing Library Resources:
Do you need to use a study aid or one of the library’s databases? Follow these steps every time you need to consult any Library database.
- From the Library’s homepage, go to our A-Z databases list and select the first letter of the database you want to use.
- Scroll down to it and click on the link. You’ll be prompted to login through our proxy server with your AU username and password.
- Once you’re on the site, you can search for series or specific titles.
On some sites like Wolters Kluwer Online Study Aids and West Academic Study Aids, you may also be able to personalize your account with your own username and password so that you can save materials to your bookshelf, highlight, etc.
But even if you set up a personalized account, you must access the site through our A-Z databases list. It’s a two-step authentication process.
**Student Casebooks can be accessed electronically using the information here: Student Guide to Using Library Resources During the COVID-19 Closure
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Begin your research here
Search LEAGLE, the library's catalog, and review your library account
Faculty Research Assistant Workshops
June 1 and 2, 2020
Registration and Additional Information
- Monday through Friday: 10 am to 4 pm
- Other times by appointment
Zoom meetings by appointment for in-depth research assistance will also be available.
Library News & Updates
Find out more about the Law Library