The training course has been approved for 5.5 CLE credit hours in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Texas, and for 6.6 credit hours in New Jersey and West Virginia. Applications for California, Georgia, North Carolina, New York, Ohio, South Carolina, and Virginia accreditation are currently pending. Per request, the Continuing Legal Education Program at American University Washington College of Law will provide all necessary documents and information to obtain CLE credits for all other MCLE jurisdictions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The 2020 Digital Accessibility Legal Summit
CLE Course on Organizational Risk Assessments & Risk Mitigation Tools
Due to the increasing impact of the novel coronavirus, this CLE event has been postponed until further notice. Stay tuned for more updates by emailing us at email@example.com.
Full-Day Training Course on Digital Accessibility
American University Washington College of Law
This educational activity marks the first time that organizational accessibility experts and legal practitioners are brought together to discuss and present on digital accessibility and compliance issues. This unique opportunity also brings experts from both the plaintiff and defendant side of the legal landscape concerning the violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and other applicable federal and state laws. In addition to providing guidance for legal professionals on how to comply with accessibility standards to lower future legal risks associated with their practice, our instructors will discuss the most recent digital accessibility legal issues, case law, and the best law management practices.
Total of 5.5 CLE credit hours in 60-minute MCLE (Minimum Continuing Legal Education) jurisdictions and total of 6.5 CLE credit hours in 50-minute MCLE jurisdictions. See below for more information.
- The April 22nd Training Course fee is discounted to $475 when combined with the April 23rd Legal Summit Attendance ($395)
- The April 22nd Taring Course fee if not attending the One Day Summit is not discounted ($845 for the one day course only)
- Government employees (local, state, federal): 10%;
- Academia and Non-Profit organization employees: 20%;
- Higher education students enrolled in a full-time or part-time course: 50%.
- Groups of five or more: 10% (contact the organizers for group registrations)