How to Apply


American University Washington College of Law does not accept or process applications for the Humphrey Program.

If you are interested in applying for the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program and you meet the specified criteria, please apply at the U.S. Embassy, Public Affairs Section or Fulbright Commission in your country of residence.

For more information, visit the Institute for International Education website.