Summer CAMPUS VISIT SCHEDULE
June 4 - August 10, 2018
- No tours on Wednesday June 27 or Thursday, June 28 due to Admissions events.
- No tours on Wednesday, July 4th when university is closed for Independence Day.
Our 8.5 acre Tenley Law Campus is located one block from the Tenleytown/AU Metro Station (Red Line). During the summer, we offer guided tours on most weekdays. Please note — the schedule may change due to special events or office closings. All prospective students are asked to RSVP at least one business day in advance of their desired visit. You will receive a confirmation email with logistics from our Admissions Reception Desk.
Tour Times (Tours typically take one hour)
- Mondays: 11:00 am and 3:00 pm
- Tuesdays: 1:00 pm
- Wednesdays: 1:00 pm
- Thursdays: 4:00 pm
- Fridays: 11:00 am and 3:00 pm
TO RSVP: email the Admissions Reception Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- First and Last Name
- LSAC ID (if known)
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Date you wish to visit
Office of Admissions Summer Hours:
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Office of Admissions Location: 4300 Nebraska Ave, NW, Capital Building, C201 Washington, DC 20016
Admissions Reception Desk Phone: 202-274-4101
Directions to the Office of Admissions:
By Metro –Take the Red Line to Tenleytown/AU Metro Station. At the top of the first escalator bear right to take the next escalator to the street level. This will bring you to Wisconsin Avenue next to Best Buy entrance. Turn right and walk down Wisconsin Avenue, cross Albemarle Street, and walk one block to Tenley Circle. At the circle, (St. Ann’s Church on your right) take a right onto Yuma Street and the law school will be on your left.
Enter the building marked Capital Atrium. From the ground floor Atrium area take the elevator located behind the café area to the 2nd floor and exit left to C201.
By Car – In accordance with the university's Good Neighbor Parking Policy, visitors to the law school may not park on residential streets surrounding the campus including at parking meters.
- Parking: Admissions provides an access code in the RSVP confirmation email for a complimentary parking pass from the kiosk machines located in the garage elevator lobby. If you misplace the code or don't RSVP in advance, you can also purchase a parking pass for $2.00/hour at at the kiosk located by the garage elevator. Any car without a pass could be ticketed.
- Enter the law school garage at 4300 Nebraska Ave. NW. In the garage take an immediate left turn down the ramp to level P2. Take the Yuma Building elevators located by Section B/C in the garage to the 2nd floor and follow signs to the Capital Building and Admissions in suite C201.
By Uber/Taxi – Please instruct the driver to drop you across from 4001 Yuma St. NW. This will bring you by the Capital Atrium entrance, then from the ground floor Atrium area take the elevator located behind the café area to the 2nd floor and exit left to C201.
Admissions Reception Desk Staff
Upper-level law students staff the reception desk and main phone line of the Office of Admissions. They are a great resource for prospective students and can answer questions about student life, class offerings, extra-curricular opportunities and studying law in Washington, DC.