WCL Mail Services Office
Tel: (202) 274-4129
Michael Sheib-Coordinator: x4468
Thomas Cardwell – Assistant: x4334
Keith Williams – Assistant: x4129
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday – 8:00am until 5:00pm
Incoming & Out Going US Postal Mail
- Mail and packages are delivered to each department twice daily. Faculty Mailboxes are located within their administrative assistant’s office.
- Adjunct Faculty Mailboxes are located in Y343 and are updated every semester. Please contact Mail Services if you have specific questions at x4468.
WCL provides shipping services for USPS, UPS and FedEx. Departments, please use WCL issued user ID and password for UPS and FedEx. WCL-related USPS packages are processed on mail machine.
- Incoming package delivery from major carriers
- Delivery of items such as flowers from florists
- Incoming and Outgoing US Postal Mail
- Individual Postage Stamps available (two quarters per stamp)
- WCL Mail Services does not deliver WB Mason items unless shipped via UPS.
Available from WCL Mail Services upon request.
- www.usps.com to ship Priority and Express Mail with Click N Ship.
- www.ups.com. We will supply you with the proper user id and password to receive our corporate discount.
- FedEx: Process item online at Fedex.com (recommended) as a one-time shipment.
- Computer and printer outside YT07 available to process personal packages.
Mail Supplies (located outside YT07)
- FedEx Envelopes, packs, pouches and some boxes
- USPS Envelopes, some boxes & Pouches
- UPS envelopes and pouches.
- Tape, bubble wrap and other supplies are available from staff inside Room YT07 during business hours.
After hours mailbox
- Located outside YT07
Pick Up Times for Carriers
- USPS-2:45 p.m.
- FedEx Air-5:00 p.m. from drop box. WCL does not have a specific FedEx Ground pickup. We will give outgoing packages to FedEx Ground when we receive a delivery.
- Campus Mail-11:00 and 3:00 p.m.
- UPS-2:00 p.m.