The FinTech panel will cover: what FinTech generally is, its impact on consumers and businesses, and why it should or should not be regulated. The panel will discuss the impact that FinTech imposes on consumers, banks, and regulatory agencies.
Name of Panelists, Title
• JERRY BUCKLEY, Founding Partner of Buckley Sandler LLP and founder of Treliant Risk Advisors LLC.
• MICHAEL E. COE, Assistant Director in the SEC’s Division of Trading and Markets, Office of Market Supervision.
• RICHARD GARABEDIAN, Legal Counsel at Hunton & Williams LLP
• JACKIE NUGENT, Assistant Vice President, Secondee to the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve.
• FERNANDO LAGUARDA, Professorial Lecturer and Director of the Program on Law & Government at the American University Washington College of Law.
Special Events & Continuing Legal Education
Special Events & CLE
Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Avenue, NW
Washington DC 20016