- Nov. 20: Opening Copyright Exceptions Through Fundamental Rights
- Nov 13: Protecting Creator Remuneration Through Copyright: Lessons from Germany and the Netherlands for South Africa with Martin Senftleben
- Nov 6: COVID-19 Lessons for Culture, Learning and Copyright Law
- Oct 30: The Right to Education and the Copyright Amendment Bill
- Oct 22: IP and COVID in International Law. (Roundtable discussion at the ABILA Committee on International Intellectual Property.)
- Oct 6, 2020. Copyright and COVID: What the World Intellectual Property Organization Should Do
- Sep 25, 2020: Transplanting Fair Use
- Sep 11, 2020: Race, Rights, and Reversion: Creator Rights in the U.S. and South Africa. Presentation by K.J. Greene
- Jun 11, 2020: Automated Copyright Enforcement Online: From Blocking to Monetization of User-Generated Content
- Mar 12: Copyright Limitations and Exceptions at the World Intellectual Property Organization
- May 10: The Exceptions Agenda at the World Intellectual Property Organization (Workshop at the 2019 Creative Commons Summit).
- August 7, 8. Decolonising Copyright, Building Our Creative & Information Economy. (Held at Wits University on the 7th and the University of Cape Town on the 8th).
- Sep 3: Moving Towards a New Copyright Bargain - Lecture by Rebecca Giblin of the Author's Interest Project
- Nov 4: Copyright and the Right to Research and Education (Panel at the 13º Congresso de Direito de Autor e Interesse Público in Curitaba)
- Dec 2: Copyright Indaba at Wits University
- May: Wits Seminar on South Africa’s Copyright Amendment Bill. University of Witwatersrand.
- Jun 8: The Current Agenda at the World Trade Organization - Lecture by Antony Taubman, Director, WTO Intellectual Property Division.
- Sep 25-29: Copyright User Rights Track at the Fifth Global Congress on Intellectual Property and the Public Interest.
- Nov 28: Toward Action with Respect to the Limitations and Exceptions Regime. (Side event at the 37th WIPO SCCR)
- PIJIP Conference on Copyright and the NAFTA Renegotiation. American University, October 2017
- Globalizing Fair Use: Exploring the Diffusion of General, Open and Flexible Exceptions in Copyright Law. American University, March 2017
- Series of Copyright Events in Australia, February 2017
- Series of Copyright Events in New Zealand, February 2017
- Workshop Series on South Africa Copyright Amendments Bill. South Africa, December 2016
- Symposium on International and Comparative User Rights in the Digital Economy. American University, March 2016.
The Global Network on Copyright User Rights has also organized recurring tracks on copyright at the Global Congress on Intellectual Property in the Public Interest.