- Wits Seminar on South Africa’s Copyright Amendment Bill. University of Witwatersrand, May 2018
- PIJIP Conference on Copyright and the NAFTA Renegotiation. American University, October 2017
- Globalizing Fair Use: Exploring the Diffusion of General, Open and Flexible Exceptions in Copyright Law. American University, March 2017
- Series of Copyright Events in Australia, February 2017
- Series of Copyright Events in New Zealand, February 2017
- Workshop Series on South Africa Copyright Amendments Bill. South Africa, December 2016
- Symposium on International and Comparative User Rights in the Digital Economy. American University, March 2016.
- The Law and Economics of Copyright User Rights. American University, September 2013
The Global Network on Copyright User Rights has also organized recurring tracks on copyright at the Global Congress on Intellectual Property in the Public Interest.