Natalia Wilson joined Ain & Bank in 2010. Prior to joining the firm, she practiced domestic relations with Huff, Poole, & Mahoney, P.C. in Hampton Roads, Virginia, where she acquired experience and honed her skills as a negotiator and litigator. Prior to entering private practice, Natalia served as a law clerk to the Honorable John Ramsey Johnson of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.
She is an American University, Washington College of Law – Adjunct Faculty member (Fall 2011 - ).
She is a member of the Virginia State Bar (Member, Family Law Section); American Bar Association (Young Lawyers Division); Virginia Bar Association, Past Chair- Hampton Roads Town Hall Meeting 2009-2010; YWCA, National Capital Area, Board Member, Chair of Sustainable Funding Committee, Executive Committee, at large (2010- ); YWCA, SHR Past Board Member/ Vice President/ Development Chair, Advisory Board, 2007-2010; Young Audiences - Arts for Learning Virginia Board member/ Reading Matters Chair, 2007-2010; Arlington Bar Association Fairfax Bar Association; Northern Virginia – Virginia Women Attorneys Association, Director, at large, Chair of Community Outreach and Charitable Giving (2012- ).
- World Council Voting Delegate, Zurich, Switz. (YWCA USA 2011).
Selected Honors & Awards
- Rising Star in Family Law (Super Lawyers, D.C. 2013, 2014, & 2015).
- Teresa Schwartz Rising Leader Award (YWCA NCA 2014).
- Woman of Achievement (YWCA NCA Sept. 2013).
- Myers Society Scholar (American University Washington College of Law 2004).