Health Care Compliance Certificate Program
Administered by the Health Law and Policy Program, the Health Care Compliance Certificate designates American University Washington College of Law J.D., LL.M., and MLS students who have completed a concentration of courses in health care law and compliance. The Health Care Compliance Certificate is accredited by the Compliance Certification Board (CCB).
Students who successfully complete the Certificate, while meeting all CCB criteria, are eligible to sit for any of CCB’s basic compliance certification exams listed below. This eligibility is valid for up to one year after conferral of the Certificate.
- Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC)®
- Certified in Healthcare Privacy Compliance (CHPC)®
- Certified in Healthcare Research Compliance (CHRC)®
- Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)®
- Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional–International (CCEP-I)®