Annual Seminar on International Commercial Arbitration
This exclusive seminar has been developed since 2004 to help private practitioners and in-house counsel meet the challenges of this exciting practice area. The seminar teaches legal practitioners the critical skills and practical insight into handling arbitration cases effectively in an international context. Conceptualized with our co-sponsoring institutions — the International Court of Arbitration of the ICC, the American Arbitration Association, and the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes — the seminar focuses on mock arbitration cases on topics such as construction arbitration, investment arbitration, oil and gas, and intellectual property.
The seminar discusses:
- the preparation and filing of an arbitration request;
- the answer to a request for arbitration;
- the organization of arbitral proceedings;
- the production of evidence;
- how to conduct an arbitral hearing; and,
- the making of an arbitral award.
The Annual Seminar has not yet been schedule for 2014.
For additional information:
email@example.com or (202) 274-4321