- Dec. 3: IP at the Supreme Court Series: Hana Financial v. Hana Bank
- Dec. 2: IP at the Supreme Court Series: B&B Hardware, Inc. v. Hargis Indus., Inc.
- Nov 24: The Role of Patents in Pharmaceutical Innovation – Lessons to Be Learned
- Nov 12: Careers in Trademark Law
- Nov. 11: Patent + Policy – The Future of Patent Remedies
- Oct 30: Professor William Fisher
- Oct 15: IP at the Supreme Court Series: Teva Pharmaceuticals USA v. Sandoz
- Oct 10-11: Trademark Works In Progress
- Oct 10: Patent Works In Progress
- Sep 24: Plain Packaging for the Pacific Rim: The Trans-Pacific Partnership and Tobacco Control
- Sep 19: IP Career Advising
- Sep 16: Small and Mid-size IP Firm Search Strategy
- Aug 28: IP Opportunities at WCL
- Jun 10: The Marrakesh Treaty – Ceiling or Window to the Open Sky?
- Jun 5: Secondary Use Pharmaceutical Patents: Litigation and Trade Policy Briefing
- May 30: Patent Pledges – Setting a Research Agenda
- May 20: Transparency and the Democratic Process in Trade Negotiations
- Apr 30: IP at the Supreme Court Series: Limelight Networks, Inc. v. Akamai Technologies, Inc.
- Apr 28: IP at the Supreme Court Series: Nautilus, Inc. v. Biosig Instruments, Inc.
- Apr 22: IP at the Supreme Court Series: American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. v. Aereo, Inc.
- Apr 21: IP at the Supreme Court Series: POM Wonderful LLC v. The Coca Cola Company
- Mar 31: IP at the Supreme Court Series: Alice Corporation Pty. Ltd. v. CLS Bank International
- Mar 21: Second Annual Cherry Blossom Symposium – Traditional Knowledge: IP and Federal Policy (Webpage)
- Mar 20: Tenth Annual IP/Gender: Gender and the Regulation of Traditional Knowledge
- Feb 26: IP at the Supreme Court Series: Octane Fitness v. Icon Health and Fitness
- Feb 26: IP at the Supreme Court Series: Highmark Inc. v. Allcare Management Systems, Inc.
- Jan 21: IP at the Supreme Court Series: Petrella v. Metro-Goldwyn-Meyer, Inc.
The letter was endorsed by PIJIP and 11 civil society groups, including EFF and the Wikimedia Foundation.Read more
The professors present research findings from PIJIP’s Project on the Right to Research in International Copyright relating to the importance of flexibility in copyright law to permit text and data mining (“TDM”).Read more
The TRIPS wavier -currently under debate at the World Trade Organization - would suspend certain trade obligations to protect intellectual property in situations where they are hampering the fight against Covid-19.Read more