The Capitol City Challenge
In 2021 Georgetown defeated Howard University in the final round. Anissa Ash from Howard University was named best advocate in the final round.
The competitors were evaluated and critiqued by experienced federal and state prosecutors, public defenders, and private practice attorneys over the course of three preliminary rounds. The top eight ranking teams then advanced onto the quarterfinal round where experienced practitioners continued to evaluate their performance.
Thank you to all participating teams, volunteer judges, and event sponsors, who all made this year's Capitol City Challenge a success!
- Hostfra University
- Nova Southeastern University
- Campbell University
- UIC John Marshall
- Temple University
- St. John's University
- Loyola Chicago University
- Georgia State University
- Fordham University
- University of South Carolina
- University of Denver
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Drexel University, Kline School of Law
- Howard University
- Georgetown University
EUGENE N. HAMILTON BEST ADVOCATE:
- Anissa Ash, Howard University