The Capitol City Challenge
Last year, UIC John Marshall Law School defeated the University of South Carolina School of Law in the final round.
The competitors were evaluated and critiqued by experienced federal and state prosecutors, public defenders, and private practice attorneys over the course of three preliminary rounds. The top eight ranking teams then advanced onto the quarterfinal round where experienced practitioners continued to evaluate their performance.
Thank you to all participating teams, volunteer judges, and event sponsors, who all made this year's Capitol City Challenge a success!
- Drexel University, Thomas R. Kline School of Law
- Howard University School of Law
- The George Washington University School of Law
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- Chicago-Kent College of Law at the Illinois Institute of Technology
- Georgia State College of Law
- University of South Carolina School of Law
- UIC John Marshall Law School
EUGENE N. HAMILTON BEST ADVOCATE:
- Shelby Page, UIC John Marshall Law School