Wireless Infrastructure Mode Configuration for Windows Vista
- Click the Start Button and select Control Panel.
- Select Network and Internet. (If Control Panel is in Classic View, skip this step)
- Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on Manage Wireless Networks.
- Click on Adapter Properties, and click continue through the user account control confirmation box.
- Click on the Sharing tab.
- Uncheck the box next to “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s internet connection.
- Click OK