Wireless Configuration for Android Devices
The below instructions were done using an Android 2.3.3 device. Because some manufacturers change the look of the Android OS instructions may vary slightly depending on versions and manufacturers.
To connect follow the below instructions:
- Click the Menu button and then select Settings.
- Choose Wireless & networks and then click on Wi-Fi Settings.
- First put a check mark next to Wi-Fi to turn it on. This will enable you to see all the wireless networks.
- Select WCL which will bring up the 802.1x authentication menu.
- If presented with a Credentials Manager password prompt, enter your devices Credentials Manager password. If you don't currently have a password set you may have to set this up before proceeding. If you do not get this prompt then proceed.
- Select PEAP as the EAP method and MSCHAPV2 as Phase 2 authentication. Scroll down and under Identity put in American\yourusername. Don't put anything for Anonymous identity, then put in your American password and select Connect.