Bar Exam Accelerated Training (B.E.A.T.tm): Spring 2015 Fact Sheet
Day I - March 20th - Room 100 (all lectures)
- Lecture #1: 12-12:45pm Program Introduction - Joni Wiredu
- Lecture #2: 1-3:30pm Torts Mini Review - Roger Schechter
- Lecture #3: 4-7pm New York Practice - Vince Alexander
Day II - March 27
- Lecture #4: 9:30am-12pm Multistate Performance Test - Robert Ruescher (Room 101)
- Lecture #5: 12:30-3 Contracts Mini Review - Mark Movsesian (Room 100)
Day III - April 10
- Lecture #6: 9:30am-12pm MD Civ Pro Mini Review - Robert Ruescher (Room 101)
- Lecture #7: 12pm-3pm UCC ST/CP - Paula Franzese (Room 100)
- Lecture #8: 3pm-5:30pm Essay Writing Workshop - Steve Levin (Room 100)
Day IV - April 17 - Room 100
- Lecture #9: ESSAY EXAM & Multistate Bar Exam TESTING
12pm-12:30pm Essay Exam
12:30pm-1:30pm MBE Testing
B.E.A.T. 2015 will be administered by Sherry Weaver, director of the Office of Diversity Services -- firstname.lastname@example.org, 202.274.4032, and Associate Dean Lia Epperson-- email@example.com, 202.274.4086.
Prior registration is not required, and all 3L and 4L students are eligible to attend. To complete successfully B.E.A.T. 2015, participants must attend the introductory lecture and ANY FOUR (4) other lectures of their choice. Sign-in will be required at each lecture. NOTE: One of the four elected lectures may be made up electronically upon written request to Ms. Weaver and written approval, e.g. e-mail message and return message.
All students who successfully complete the B.E.A.T. program will be awarded $150 for application to their individual bar exam prep course. Payment will be issued directly to participants upon successful completion of required attendance and documentation.
Participants will maintain their own attendance record, which will be supplied at the intro session. They will then submit the record, a university Request for Reimbursement at the end of the program. More information about this process will be provided later, but it is important that participants keep accurate and accessible proof of payments made to the prep course provider.