How to ApplyHumphrey Fellow Giving a Presentation

The Washington College of Law at American University does not accept or process applications for the Humphrey Program.

If you are interested in applying for the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program and you meet the specified criteria, you can receive an application at the U.S. Embassy, Public Affairs Section or Fulbright Commission in your country of residence.

For more information, visit the Institute for International Education website.