- Table of Contents
- Article I. General Provisions
- Article II. Judicial Notice
- Article III. Presumptions
- Article IV. Relevancy and Its Limits
- Article V. Privileges
- Article VI. Witnesses
- Article VII. Opinions and Expert Testimony
- Article VIII. Hearsay
- Rule 801
- Rule 801a
- Rule 801c
- Rule 801d
- Rule 801e
- Rule 803
- Rule 804
- Rule 805
- Article X. Contents of Writings, Recordings,
(c) Hearsay. [Changes highlighted] "Hearsay" is a statementClick here to see
commentary on Revised Rule 801(c).
[, other than one made by the declarant while testifying at the trial or hearing,] made outside of the proceeding, repeated by someone other than the declarant, and offered in evidence to prove the truth of the matter [asserted] communicated.
(c) Hearsay. [Clean copy]"Hearsay" is a statement made outside of the proceeding, repeated by someone other than the declarant, and offered in evidence to prove the truth of the matter communicated.
E-MAIL YOUR COMMENTS