Background and Scholarly Articles
Trade Agreement Texts
- Leaked ACTA Negotiating Texts (on main PIJIP ACTA Page)
- Agreement on Trade Related Aspects of Intellectual Property (TRIPS Agreement)
- Korea-US Free Trade Agreement. (Often cited by US trade negotiators as a blueprint for the US negotiating position)
Scholarly Articles on the Enforcement of Intellectual Property
- Eddan Katz and Gwen Hinze. Impact of ACTA on the Knowledge Economy. 2010.
- Rasmus Fleischer. The Future of Copyright. 2008.
- Susy Frankel. Challenging TRIPS-Plus Agreements The Potential Utility of Non-Violation Disputes. 2009.
- John Lambrick. Piracy, File Sharing...and Legal Fig Leaves. 2009.
- Kevin Outterson. Import Safety Rules Should Not Hinder Legitimate Generic Drug Markets. 2009.
- Timothy Trainer. Intellectual Property Enforcement: A Reality Gap (Insufficient Assistance, Ineffective Implementation)? 2009.
- Carsten Fink and Carlos Correa. The Global Debate on the Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights and Developing Countries. International Centre for Trade and Sustainable Development. Issue Paper no. 22. March 2009.
- Jeremy de Beer and Christopher Clemmer. Global Trends in Online Copyright Enforcement: A Non-Neutral Role for Network Intermediaries? 2009.
- Susan Sell. The Global IP Upward Ratchet, Anti-Counterfeiting and Piracy Enforcement Efforts: The State of Play. June 9, 2008.
- Reichman, Dinwoodie and Samuelson. A Reverse Notice and Takedown Regime to Enable Public Interest Uses of Technically Protected Copyrighted Works. 2007.
- Jeremy de Beer and Michael Geist. Developing Canada's IP Enforcement Agenda. 2007.
- Niva Elkin-Koren. Making Technology Visible: Liability of Internet Service Providers for Peer-to-Peer Traffic. 2006.
- Jennifer M. Urban and Laura Quilter. Efficient Process or "Chilling Effects"? Takedown Notices Under Section 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. 2006.
- David Ludwig. Shooting the Messenger: ISP Liability for Contributory Liability Infringement. 2006.
- Kenneth Shadlen, Andrew Schrank, and Marcus J. Kurtz. The Political Economy of Intellectual Property Protection: The Case of Software. International Studies Quarterly. February 10, 2005.
- Harbaugh and Khemka. Does Copyright Enforcement Encourage Piracy? 2000.
- Jean Lanjouw and Josh Lerner. The Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights: A Survey of the Empirical Literature. Les Annales d'Economie et de Statistique. July 1998.