January 22, 23 & 28, 2005
Both first-year full-time and part-time students are encouraged to participate in the only moot court competition at WCL designed specifically for them! This competition gives first-year students the opportunity to practice their appellate advocacy skills and gain valuable advice to improve their skills from the experienced alumni, legal practitioners and members of the bench who judge the First-Year competition. Follow the links below to find out more information on the competition and how to contact the First-Year Competition Committee.
- 2005 Competition Information
- 2004 Competition Information
- 2003 Competition Instructions
- 2002 Competition Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions