The Lambda Law Society is a student-run organization that serves as a forum for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer students and their allies to raise awareness of the issues facing this community and encourage professional development.
- Discussions of the LGBTQ climate on campus.
- Addressing the needs of the LGBTQ community with faculty and administration.
- Speakers and presentations on professional opportunities in the law.
- Roundtable discussions on current issues facing the greater LGBTQ community.
- Professional skills development through the Office of Career Services.
- Networking opportunities through the D.C. GAYLAW mentoring program.
- Coalition building with other student organizations.
- Community service projects benefiting LGBTQ agencies in D.C.
- Interacting with other area law school LGBTQ associations.
- Social events, such as happy hours, potlucks, and drag bingo.