This anonymous online comment box is a place to share your ideas and concerns about (1) planning for fall 2021, (2) online courses this semester, and/or (3) any other subject of concern. Your comments will help us: meet your needs as we start fall planning; provide feedback to professors teaching spring courses; and address other pressing issues about which we might not be aware. In the dropdown menu, you will see the following 5 categories for comments:
- Thoughts/concerns/ideas about fall 2021 (note: we DON'T yet have answers but would love to hear your input!)
- Feedback about your spring 2021 online courses (positive or negative)
- Feedback about Learning Management Systems (Canvas, MyWCL, TWEN)
- Thoughts about Zoom vs. Asynchronous learning
- Other thoughts/concerns/ideas (including positive feedback or venting)
You may submit comments in one or more categories. To add each comment:
- Select a topic
- Enter your comment
- Enter the Captcha code
- Hit Send
You will be returned to this screen after each submission. If you would like to submit another comment, repeat the above steps. If you’re done, just close this window.
This form will remain open all year and you may access it as often as you would like. But don’t delay – we’re already planning for fall and would love to be able to take into account your comments and suggestions!