Latino/a Alumni Association of the Washington College of Law Celebrates
New Board of Directors
The Latina/o Alumni Association of the Washington College of Law (LAAW) elected the following members to serve on the Board of Directors (Board) for the 2015-2016 term:
- Xavier Alban – Treasurer and Miami LAAW Regional Chapter
- Adrian Alvarez – Secretary
- Michelle Assad – New York City LAAW Regional Chapter
- Gabriela Baca – Recruitment
- Catherine Cone – WCL Relations Committee
- John Evanoff - Chair
- Jane Garrido – External Relations and Alumni Outreach Committee
- Claudia Hartleben – Fundraising and Endowment Fund Committee
- Christopher Kyle – Special Projects
- Sonia Torrico – Academic Support Committee
- Yaritza Velez – Communications Committee.
The Board organized a successful summer rooftop Meet and Greet event on Tuesday, June 23, 2015. Members introduced themselves to the Latino legal community and encouraged students, alumni and friends to participate in LAAW’s future events. Specifically, the Board is seeking volunteers to participate in its signature academic support programs and expand LAAW’s professional network in key job markets such as New York City and Miami.
For additional information, contact John Evanoff at email@example.com