· Sarah Harris, General Counsel, USPTO
· Kimberly Nguyen, Associate (IP & Tech Transactions, Cybersecurity), Cooley, LLP *
· Camille Stewart, Manager (Cybersecurity & Privacy), Deloitte and Security Fellow, Truman National Security Project *
· Suzanne Michel, Senior Patent Counsel, Google
· Jessica Flores, Associate (IP – Patents, Nuclear and Electrical Power Plant Technologies), Foley & Lardner, LLP *
This panel will be moderated by Brighton Springer, Attorney (Office of the General Counsel at the Department of Energy in the Tech Transfer and Intellectual Property section) *
* = WCL Alumna
This event is open to WCL students, alum, faculty and staff only.
Lunch will be provided but you must RSVP!
Date: Monday, Sept. 17th
Time: 12 – 1 PM
Room: NT01 Ceremonial Classroom (Warren building, first floor)
Prog Information Justice & Intellectual Property
Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Avenue, NW