IP @ the Supreme Court Series: Amgen Inc. v. Sanofi
- The Program on Information Justice and Intellectual property is excited to announce the next IP at the Supreme Court Series: Amgen Inc. v. Sanofi moderated by Charles Duan.
- AUWCL regularly invites counsel of record and counsel for selected amici to offer post-argument reflections on intellectual property (and related) cases heard by the Supreme Court. These events are held on the afternoon of oral argument before the Court.
- The issue is: Whether enablement is governed by the statutory requirement that the specification teach those skilled in the art to “make and use” the claimed invention, or whether it must instead enable those skilled in the art “to reach the full scope of claimed embodiments” without undue experimentation—i.e., to cumulatively identify and make all or nearly all embodiments of the invention without substantial “time and effort.”
- March 27 | 5:00 - 6:00pm EDT | Virtually
- Registration is required.
Prog Information Justice & Intellectual Property
Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Avenue, NW