Join PEEL (Program on Environmental & Energy Law) for our annual resume review and mentoring event on Friday, January 28 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM. This event provides students with an opportunity to have their resumes and related application materials reviewed by an alumni practitioner within their field of interest. Additionally, students may ask questions related to career opportunities and goals, etc. Depending on your availability and legal areas of interest, you will be paired with 2 to 4 alumni during the 3-hour block. Each session is 30 minutes.
If you would like to participate, please:
- Fill out the Information Collection Form no later than 12 PM on Tuesday, January 25.
- Email Ingrid Lesemann (firstname.lastname@example.org) your application materials both in word document and PDF forms. Send materials in a compressed zip file labeled as FirstNameLastName_ApplicationMaterials
- Label materials individually:
- Resume as Resume_FirstNameLastName
- Cover Letter as CoverLetter_FirstNameLastName
Prog International & Comparative Environmental Law