Wednesday, September 2, 2015
White Collar Criminal Law Career Panel and Networking Session
WCL Room 603 12:00 PM - 1:15 PM
Saturday, September 12, 2015
Program on Law & Government Director's Hike and Picnic
TBA 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Friday, September 18, 2015
Searching for Federal Jobs: USAJobs Training
TBD 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
International Students Day- Virtual Grad School Fair
Online 4:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Alumni of the LL.M. in Law and Government are eligible for a number of benefits. The information below lists many of the advantages of staying connected as an alumni of the American University Washington College of Law.
- An Alumni Card allows alumni to check out books from the Pence Law Library. To request a card, please contact Hilary Lappin.
- Dean Claudio Grossman and other professors host alumni dinners around the world and the Office of Development and Alumni Relations hold alumni networking events in D.C. and across the U.S.
- An Alumni Email Address to keep you informed of important news and events.
- The Program on Law and Government Alumni Listserv is a free e-mail listserv, which helps to keep the alumni community connected. Alumni can post queries, track down information, keep up-to-date about law school events, and look for classmates just by sending an e-mail!
- Career Services are also available to alumni by making an appointment with the Office of Career and Professional Development at American University Washington College of Law.
- Alumni are entitled and encouraged to audit up to two classes per semester at the law school. Complete information on how to audit a class can be found online.
- InCircle is an exclusive online community that is free to law school alumni. Membership allows alumni to find classmates; organize or join an alumni group within a practice field or specialized group; keep friends current with photo albums, journals, a link to a personal blog; sign up for an American University Washington College of Law permanent email forwarding address; and much more.
Note: The AU ID, which is needed to register, is the same as the student ID. Email Hilary Lappin for an AU ID or if the AU ID is not working.
- The Myers Society is an elite group of donors who are committed to ensuring the continued growth of the law school and preparing students to be leaders in the legal community throughout the world. The Law and Government Program is proud to announce that its alumni are officially invited to join the society. Myers Society members will have the opportunity to participate in numerous networking, educational and social activities with fellow Myers Society members, alumni, faculty and the student body. Read more about the Myers Society.
For more information regarding Law and Government alumni, please contact Hilary Lappin, Assistant Director of Admissions and Special Projects, at 202-274-4368 or email@example.com.
Transcript requests or completion of studies certifications can only come through the Office of the Registrar. Contact the Registrar's office at 202-274-4080 or fill out official transcripts form online.