Supreme Court Stay Decisions in FOIA Cases
- Dep't of Health & Human Servs. v. Alley, No. 08A794 (U.S. Mar. 25, 2009)
- Stay granted.
- Dep't of Commerce v. Assembly of Cal., 501 U.S. 1272 (1991)
- Dep't of Justice v. Rosenfeld, 501 U.S. 1227 (1991)
- John Doe Agency v. John Doe Corp., 488 U.S. 1306 (Marshall, Circuit Justice 1989)
- Dep't of Justice v. Powell, No. A-84 (U.S. July 31, 1985) (Rehnquist, Circuit Justice) (undocketed order)
- Nat'l Labor Relations Bd. v. Getman, 404 U.S. 1204 (Black, Acting Circuit Justice 1971)
- Stay denied without prejudice.