April 13, 2021
11:30 AM - 1:00 pm | RSVP HERE
A Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
A fireside conversation with TLS Scholar-in-Residence Corin Stone and Deputy Assistant Attorney General (NSD) Adam Hickey and a panel discussion.
- Adam Hickey, Deputy Assistant Attorney General of the National Security Division, United States Department of Justice
- Corin Stone, TLS Scholar-in-Residence, American University Washington College of Law
- Joyce Corell, Assistant Director, Supply Chain & Cyber Directorate. The National Counterintelligence and Security Center
- Richard McNally, Section Chief, Science and Technology Law Section, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Sunita Patel, Office of the General Counsel, Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- Peter Renals, TLS Tech Fellow and private sector cybersecurity researcher
- Ya'ara Barnoon, TLS Associate Program Director and Adjunct Professor, American University Washington College of Law