Participants MUST apply and pay for housing online. No walk-in's will be allowed. Please note that the registration is ENTIRELY in English.
For those who will be participating in the Inter-American Human Rights Moot Court Competition as well as the Program of Advanced Studies, must make two separate bookings for housing for each Program.
Students should consider their housing dates carefully. If you plan to go away for the weekend, you cannot check out for those days nor will you receive a refund if you leave early.
- Housing payments can only be made with a credit card. Wire transfers and cash are not accepted.
Email confirmations will be sent to those offered placement. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please contact the housing department at: email@example.com.
- You can log in at any time (using your username and password) and check the status of your application.
- The Academy does not accept payments on behalf of the Housing Department. All payments for housing must be submitted separate from course fees and directly to the housing department.
- Please note that if you request a double room but do not request a roommate, you will be assigned a roommate. Both you and your desired roommate must request each other for this to be approved. American University housing rules require that both roommates be of the same gender
- Persons not participating in the Program cannot stay at the university dorms even if they are accompanied by a Program participant. These persons would have to make their own arrangements for housing.
For additional questions or concerns, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Program Organizers will not address any housing concerns.
Human Rights Events
February 23 9:00AM-4:00PM Yuma Building - YT01 A Symposium on Disability Rights in 2018 March 07 12:30PM-12:30PM Yuma Building - Y112 “Human rights in Crisis - What Future for the European Court of Human Rights?” March 22 12:00PM-12:00PM Yuma Building - Y401 Human Rights Litigation before the European Court of Justice April 03 12:00PM-1:30PM Warren Building - NT07 Puerto Rico in Crisis: Disaster Response through a Human Rights Lens April 04 12:00PM-1:00PM Yuma Building - Y403 Intellectual Property & International Trade Resources Talk