MLS Health Care Compliance Certificate Requirements
Students enrolled in the Master of Legal Studies program at American University Washington College of Law who complete and earn a cumulative 3.0 grade point average within the courses listed below, will be awarded, upon graduation, a Health Care Compliance Certificate (HCCC) indicating that they have completed a concentration of courses in health care law and compliance. Students must take the following courses to be eligible for the HCCC:
- Introduction to Regulation and Compliance (3 credits; general degree required course)
- Drafting for Compliance Professionals (3 credits; general degree required course)
- Health Care Law and Compliance (3 credits)
- Information Privacy and Data Security Law (3 credits)
- Health Care Fraud and Abuse: Contracting and Compliance (3 credits)
Any questions about the Health Care Compliance Certificate for MLS students should be directed to email@example.com. All MLS students interested in earning the Health Care Compliance Certificate must indicate their interest by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org during their last term.