The Center works closely with its affiliated scholars and legal fellows to foster and promote international exchange and understanding, thereby enriching and expanding the academic life of the law school. Visiting scholars and legal fellows affiliated with the Center can:
- Receive assistance for research from the Center’s expert faculty and staff;
- Give seminars, lectures, or brown bag talks with students throughout the academic year;
- Work with Center staff to organize and implement events on various human rights topics;
- Publish in the renowned Human Rights Brief;
- Brainstorm ideas for grant-funded projects and initiatives;
- Co-teach courses and seminars sponsored by the Center.