Other Conference Media
Read Nuria Beltran's Speech from the Alumni Dinner held on Friday, October 12, 2012.
- Combating Bribery and Other Forms of Corruption
- The Past and Future of International Law
- Trends in Foreign Investment
- Trends in International Commercial Arbitration
- Trends in International Environmental Law
- Trends in International Trade
- Women's Health and Human Rights
- Working to End Torture
- Welcome remarks from ILSP Director, David Hunter, and the 23rd Law Librarian of Congress, David Mao.
- Dean Claudio Grossman discussing 30 years of ILSP.
- A Making of the 30th Anniversary Edition of the Global Network by Gina Evers.
- Closing remarks from David Hunter.
Video footage from the following seminars: