Internship Opportunities in International Human Rights Law
Academy on Human Rights Internship Advising Program
It can be tough to obtain an internship in the field of human rights, especially if you haven’t yet had the opportunity to take many courses in human rights. The Academy on Human Rights and Humanitarian Law presents an unparalleled opportunity to gain valuable experience in International Human Rights Law. Through its Human Rights Internship Advising Program, WCL students can work directly with Academy staff to identify and connect with prestigious human rights organizations throughout the world. The Academy Co-Directors and staff have years of expertise within the area of International Human Rights and Humanitarian Law and will help you in your search for a meaningful internship for the summer of 2014.
|Information Session ILSP Lounge, 12PM-1PM, Pizza Provided||January 15, 2014|
|Initial Meeting with Co-Directors||February 24-25|
|Student Application Review||February 25- March 3|
|Academy Application Review||March 3 - March 7|
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The Academy Co-Directors will meet individually with you to learn about and understand your areas of interest within the field of human rights
- The Co-Directors will make suggestions about any supplemental programs, courses, or other opportunities would strengthen your Human Rights portfolio
- The Co-Directors will help you identify internships and organizations that align with your values and interests and reach out to their contacts in the field on your behalf
- Our staff will review your cover letter and resume and assist you in editing them to best showcase your experience and talents
- The Academy Co-Directors will send along a personal note or recommendation with your application
Contact Becca Russell-Einhorn at email@example.com for more information.