If Ellen Mussey and Emma Gillett visited the campus today, they would be amazed at how WCL has changed. They would discover:
- a school where women comprise 60 percent of each class.
- among top law schools, WCL ranks ninth in racial diversity.
- the class entering in 2003 included a minority enrollment of 33 percent.
- our international population has grown to 22 foreign countries represented in the JD class of 2005 and over 60 countries represented in our LLM program.
The following includes an interesting look into our past student affairs!
- The Washington College of Law application viewbook
- The 2003 Washington College of Law Application Viewbook. Office of Admissions, Washington College of Law, Washington, D.C., 2003.
- WCL Media Relations press releases.