We're excited to welcome you to the Washington College of Law! Please see the menu below for your program's Orientation schedule.
- For full-time students, JD Orientation for Fall 2018 will run from Tuesday, August 21st through Friday, August 24th.
- For evening students, Orientation will take place in the evening from Tuesday, August 21st through Thursday, August 23rd and in the morning on Saturday, August 25th.
- For transfer and visiting students, Orientation will be on Thursday evening, August 23rd.
We invite all entering students to join us for the following community activities:
- Tuesday, August 21st, 5:00-6:30 pm: WCL Welcome Reception
- Wednesday, August 22nd, 4:30-6:00 pm: Barbeque on the Lawn
- Thursday, August 23rd, 3:15-5:30 pm: Popsicles and Lawn Games
Parents, partners, and friends are welcome to join us for a special session about supporting your 1L student on Tuesday, August 21st from 6:30 to 8:00 pm in the Ceremonial Classroom NT01.
Available to full-time students at AUWCL, the UPass allows for unlimited rides on Metrorail and Metrobus throughout the 2018-2019 academic year.
Monday, August 20, 3:00-5:00 pm
Tuesday, August 21, 3:30-6:30 pm
Thursday, August 23, 4:00-6:00 pm
Disclosure Acknowledgement and Agreement Form Collection
Complete and return your required disclosure form. (These forms will be in your Orientation packets. You won't receive them before arriving on campus!)
Tuesday, August 21, 8:00-8:45 pm, The Commons
Wednesday, August 22, 12:00-2:00 pm, The Commons
Wednesday, August 22, 4:30-6:00 pm, Outside the Yuma Dining Hall
Library Open Houses
The Pence Law Library welcomes students to drop by during Orientation. Visit the first floor of Warren for treats and swag and to meet the law library faculty and staff.
Tuesday, August 21, 2:00-6:30 pm
Wednesday, August 22, 1:00-6:00 pm
Thursday, August 23, 2:00-6:00 pm
Friday, August 24, 12:00-4:00 pm