NEW BUILDING HOURS - Effective April 1, 2019
AU One Card will be required to access all buildings 24/7
WCL campus doors except the Warren and Yuma entrances will be locked, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All WCL guests and visitors will need to enter through these doors according to the schedule below.
Warren Building Entrance:
- Monday – Friday | 8 am – 8 pm monitored access
- Saturday | 9 am – 5 pm monitored access
- Sunday | Accessible via card only
Yuma Building Entrance:
- Monday – Thursday | 8 am – 5 pm monitored access
- Friday | 8 am – 4 pm monitored access
- Saturday | Sunday | Accessible via card only
Capital Building (Atrium) Entrance:
- Accessible via card only
Parking Garage Doors:
- Monday – Friday | 8 am – 8 pm
- Saturday | Sunday | Accessible via card only with valid parking permit
Early and weekend access to the parking garage is available to those who have valid parking permits. Permit holders may tap their AU One Card on the card reader at garage entrance to enter. Non-permit holders may be required to make prior arrangements with Facilities Management for early and weekend garage access.
During after hours, you must tap your AU One Card on the card reader in the elevators and stairwells in order to access the building from the garage on P1 and P2.