The Alice Paul
Feminist Jurisprudence Essay Contest
Sponsored by the Women and the Law and Legal Rhetoric Programs of
American University, Washington College of Law
- The competition is open to all law students at U.S. and Canadian law schools (JD or LL.M./LL.B.)
- Entries should reflect a creative feminist approach to the law.
- Entries must be original, unpublished work.
- Entries must not exceed 50 pages, including notes.
- Co-authored essays are allowed
- Submissions will be judged by a panel of scholars and attorneys.
- The winning author will be invited to Washington College of Law to receive the award during the academic year.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Entries can be submitted by using the online form.
If you experience any difficulties with the online form, please contact email@example.com.
This Year's Submission Deadline is June 1, 2011
A prize of $1,000 will be awarded for one winning entry.
The prize will be awarded to the winner upon their presentation of her or his work at
American University Washington College of Law.