Media Control Center: A/V Services
The Washington College of Law's audio/visual department provides the following services:
- Assistance with classroom A/V equipment
- Video/audio recording of classes, including webcasting and podcasting
Below is a list of guidelines for audio/visual requests:
- All requests must be made through EMS or emailed to email@example.com
- All requests must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Weekend requests must be made by the Wednesday before that weekend.
- All video recorded classes will be placed on reserve in the library. Podcasted classes will be uploaded to your MyWCL course page.
When submitting a request, you must include:
- Your name and phone number
- Name of event, course name and course number
- Location of event (room number)
- Date of event
- Start time
- End time
- Service requested (video or audio recording to be put on reserve in the library, podcast, or webcast)
Emergency requests will be accepted depending on resource availability. For emergencies, please call x4479.
Media Control Center (MCC)
Hours of Operation:
Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat - Sun: By Request Only
Webcast: Digital recording, which includes video and audio, and is viewable only over the internet using streaming technology on a laptop or desktop computer.
Podcast: MP3 digital audio recording that your students can download from MyWCL and then listened to using a portable player, smartphone, laptop or desktop computer.