Assistant Law Librarian
Office: Room N227
Ripple Weistling joined the library faculty as the Reference & Electronic Services Librarian in May 2007. She holds an M.A. in English Literature and Language before 1525 from King’s College, University of London, and a J.D., cum laude, from Georgetown University. She is a member of the Maryland and District of Columbia bars and practiced law in Washington, DC prior to receiving her M.L.S. from the Catholic University of America.
Ms. Weistling is the editor of the Washington College of Law SSRN Legal Research Paper Series. She is a member of the American Association of Law Libraries (AALL) and Law Librarians’ Society of Washington, DC (LLSDC). She currently serves on the LLSDC Scholarships & Grants Committee and is an editor of LLSDC’s newsletter, Law Library Lights.
There are no classes currently associated with this professor.
Degrees & Universities
- B.A., Brandeis University
- M.A., King's College (London)
- J.D., Georgetown University (cum laude)
- M.L.S., The Catholic University of America
- Ripple L. Weistling, New Mexico Practice Materials: A Selective Annotated Bibliography, in State Practice Materials, Annotated Bibliographies (Adeen Postar and Frank Houdek, William S. Hein forthcoming).
- Ripple L. Weistling et al Deans & Legal Education: A Selected Bibliography ( 2009) (Rev. ed.).