The Lambda Law Society is a student-run organization that serves as a forum for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, asexual/ aromantic, etc. (LGBTQIA+)students to raise awareness to the issues facing their community and encourage professional development.
- Discussions of the LGBTQ climate on campus.
- Addressing the needs of the LGBTQ community with faculty and administration.
- Speakers and presentations on professional opportunities in the law.
- Roundtable discussions on current issues facing the greater LGBTQIA+ community.
- Professional skills development through the Office of Career Services.
- Coalition building with other student organizations.
- Community service projects benefiting LGBTQIA+ agencies in D.C.
- Interacting with other area law school LGBTQIA+ associations.
- Social events, such as happy hours, potlucks, and drag bingo.