Health Law and Food and Drug Law Career Panel
The Health Law and Policy Students Association would like to invite all WCL students and faculty to a Panel Discussion with Practitioners in Health & FDA Law on Wednesday, November 15 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. The event will take place in NT07.
This event will feature a panel of current health law practitioners (all WCL alumni) who will provide students with specific insights on how to prepare themselves for gaining employment in the field of health and FDA law. Panelists include in-house counsel, outside counsel, and those in the public sector. Panelist include:
* Shawn Fultz, Special Projects Coordinator, Center for Tobacco Products/FDA
* Jamie Hennelly, Associate, Hogan Lovells
* Sarah Beth S. Kuyer, Associate, Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo
* Wenxi Li, Associate, Epstein, Becker & Green
* Shruti Modi, Congressional Affairs Specialist, FDA
* Alexis Patterson, Assistant General Counsel, The GW Medical Faculty Associates
Prof. Asha Scielzo, Associate Director ofWCL's Health Law and Policy Program, will moderate the event. We can't wait to see you there. For more information, please email Christal Benton at email@example.com.