Welcome to the European Law Association
- Create greater knowledge of European tradition and legal system via intellectual exchange and discussions.
- Host informational panel events, networking events, and social events for members.
- Create a space for addressing issues concerning European Countries and Europeans in the United States.
- Bridge the gap and develop opportunities for collaboration between Europe and the United States to promote cultural and legal understanding.
In the past our events included:
- Networking events at European Embassies.
- Several panels with judges and clerks from the European Court of Justice.
- Panels on Money Laundering in the United States and Europe, and Real Estate Transactions in France and the US, with speakers and practitioners from France.