Each year the dean of the law school selects the internal Faculty Scholarship Award Winners considering the recommendations of a committee composed of the previous year's winners. The Committee on Scholarship for 2013 was composed of Professors Nancy Polikoff, Ira Robbins, and Robert Tsai.
2013 Faculty Scholarship Awards and winners:
Pauline Ruyle Moore Scholar Award
- Professor Jenny Roberts for Misdemeanors Matter: Defining Effective Advocacy in the Lower Criminal Courts. UC DAVIS LAW REVIEW 45.2. (Dec. 2011)
Elizabeth Payne Cubberly Scholar Award
- Professor Mary Siegel for The Holes in Majority Voting. COLUMBIA BUSINESS LAW REVIEW 364 (2011)
Emalee C. Godsey Scholar Award
- Professor Jonas Anderson for Secret Inventions BERKELEY TECHNOLOGY LAW JOURNAL 26.2. (2011)
Egon Guttman Casebook Award
- Professor Candace Kovacic-Fleischer for Equitable Remedies, Restitution and Damages Cases and Materials, 7th Ed (2011)
Robert & Billie Jo Kaufman Library Faculty Scholarship Award
- Professor Ripple Weistling for her continuing online work on the Deans and Legal Education Bibliography which is hosted on the AALS website at its publication link.