With rapid globalization come new and challenging legal issues. And so grows the need for attorneys who can work effectively with multiple legal systems. The International Legal Studies LL.M. Program at American University Washington College of Law will prepare you to face obstacles and create your own opportunities in this dynamic and changing field.
Join our LL.M. class of more than 150 attorneys from 50 countries around the world and gain access to one of the largest international alumni networks. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the Contact Us button below with questions.
Areas of Specialization:
- International Business Law
- International Commercial Arbitration
- International Human Rights and Humanitarian Law
- Trade and Investment
- International Environmental Law
- Gender and the Law
- Information Justice and Intellectual Property
- International Organizations