American University Washington College of Law is a dynamic law school at the center of policy, business, and all things international. Students, faculty, and alumni find doors wide open to tackle a breadth of legal challenges in D.C. and around the world. Our unparalleled experiential learning, diverse curriculum, and collaborative community offer a million opportunities to Champion What Matters.
Applications submitted through December 31, 2015 will have the $70 application fee automatically waived.
Hear from students, faculty and alumni about their experiences at American University Washington College of Law in the following video.
We invite you to explore our law school community!
Contact Us Today
If you would like to speak with an Admissions Counselor, call our JD Admissions Reception Desk at 202-274-4101 or email us using the form below.
- More than 20 academic programs from human rights to business law
- Dual degree programs with AU graduate schools and four foreign institutions
- International semester and study abroad exchanges
- Full-time and part-time evening programs
- Recognized clinical, international law, IP, and trial advocacy programs