American University Washington College of Law is a dynamic law school at the center of policy, business, and all things international. Students, faculty, and alumni find doors wide open to tackle a breadth of legal challenges in D.C. and around the world. Our unparalleled experiential learning, diverse curriculum, and collaborative community offer a million opportunities to Champion What Matters.
The $70.00 application fee will be waived for all applications submitted by April 1, 2015.
Hear from students, faculty and alumni about their experiences at American University Washington College of Law in the following video.
Join a live chat for prospective students on Thursday, March 26, 2015 at noon (EST). This is your opportunity to
chat with an admissions counselor about our programs, admissions process, scholarships, and opportunities in Washington, DC.
We invite you to explore our law school community!
Contact Us Today
If you would like to speak with an Admissions Counselor, call our JD Admissions Reception Desk at 202-274-4101 or email us using the form below.
- More than 20 academic programs from human rights to business law
- Dual degree programs with AU graduate schools and four foreign institutions
- International semester and study abroad exchanges
- Full-time and part-time evening programs
- Recognized clinical, international law, IP, and trial advocacy programs