Public Interest Resources
Office of Public Interest
Types of Fellowships and Fellowship Application Information
There are a number of fellowships available to recent law school graduates. The resources below provide an overview of the various types of fellowships, sample applications, and general application information. If you are interested in applying for a post-graduate fellowship, be sure to make an appointment with an OCPD career counselor to develop application strategies and review application materials. Appointments can be requested via CareerLink.
For more information about post-graduate fellowships, visit the Office of Public Interest!
- Post-Graduate Fellowships Guide
- Public Interest Fellowships Roadmap
- Fellowships 101 (webcast)
- Skadden Fellowship Info Session (webcast featuring Susan Butler-Plum)
- Sample Applications: Equal Justice Works, Skadden, New Voices
Office of Career & Professional Development • American University Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Avenue, NW, Suite C115 Washington, DC 20016 • 202-274-4090 F: 202-274-4096