Public Interest Resources
Office of Public Interest
Types of Fellowships and Fellowship Application Information
There are a number of fellowships available to recent law school graduates. The resources below provide an overview of the various types of fellowships, sample applications, and general application information. If you are interested in applying for a post-graduate fellowship, be sure to make an appointment with Laura Scott, Assistant Director, Public Service Careers, to develop application strategies and review application materials. Appointments with Laura Scott can be requested via CareerLink.
- Post-Graduate Fellowships Guide
- Public Interest Fellowships Roadmap
- Fellowships 101 (webcast)
- Skadden Fellowship Info Session (webcast featuring Susan Butler-Plum)
- Sample Applications: Equal Justice Works, Skadden, New Voices
- 2015-2016 EJW Fellowship Application Guide NEW!
- 2015-2016 EJW Fellowship Sponsor Preferences NEW!
Office of Career & Professional Development • American University Washington College of Law
4801 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Suite 122 Washington, DC 20016 • 202-274-4090 F: 202-274-4096