Moot Competition Problem
(1) Request for Arbitration
(2) Exhibit 1 - Treaty between Fairland and Trueland
(3) Exhibit 2 - Concession Contract
(4) Exhibit 3 - Notice of Dispute
(5) Exhibit 4 - Excerpts of a treaty with a third State
(6) Procedural Order No. 1 - setting out the deadline for outlines on 19 February and the haring on 13-14 March 2013
(7) Answer to the Request for Arbitration
If you have difficulties downloading the problem, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send it to you attached to an email
Please remember that any requests for clarification of the problem may be sent to the Competition Committee before midday EST, December 2, 2013. Requests for clarification should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
Requests for clarifications should:
Cite the page number of the problem to which their request relates;
Be limited to matters that would appear to have legal significance in the context of the problem (not simple typographical errors, for example).
Include a short explanation of the expected significance of the clarification.
Clarifications issued will be distributed to all teams by January 13, 2014 by posting on the Arbitration Moot website.
Clarifications issued will become part of the problem. Teams must ensure that it receives and adequately notes the problem clarifications and corrections in preparation of the competition.