Requirements for the Early Decision Option:
- Your file is complete when we have received your completed application with all required questions answered, personal statement, resume, at least one LSAT or GRE score, CAS report (including all undergraduate transcripts and at least one letter of recommendation), and the completed Early Decision Option Certification.
- You may not apply for another binding early decision program at another law school.
- If admitted to American University Washington College of Law under the Early Decision Option you must:
- Submit a non-refundable tuition deposit of $900 by January 11, 2019 (Round 1) or March 8, 2019 (Round 2)
- Enroll at AUWCL
- Withdraw all applications at other law schools regardless of your status
- Not initiate any new applications
- Not defer admission to a later year
- Not switch between the full-time and part-time programs prior to enrollment